Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Jacksonville
In terms of the most susceptible spots for a home invasion, your front door and ground-floor windows are at the top of the list. With this in mind, it shouldn’t be a surprise that window and door alarm sensors maintain their status as vital components for home security systems in Jacksonville. While it’s true the technology has been in use for decades, you might be amazed at what ADT sensors can do.
How Will Window and Door Sensors Protect You?
You’ll be thankful to know that window and door sensors come with every ADT package, regardless of whether you’re getting a no-frills configuration or the most state-of-the-art system with surveillance and automation. Installation is also included so you won’t have to lift a finger, and you won’t need to fret about your sensors being installed properly.
If you’re wondering how window and door alarm sensors operate, it’s a basic yet effective, two-piece magnetic contact. One part is adhered to the frame, and the other is connected right to the door or window. You shut your access point and the matching contacts come together perfectly. When home’s security is engaged and an entrance opens, the contacts come apart and your alarm is triggered. But you should know, these modern devices are able to do much more than just set off your alarm.
Features Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Jacksonville
On the frontline of your home’s protection, door and window alarm sensors offer a range of advantages, like the following:
- Sound the alarm: These sensors trigger your high-pitched siren if an entry opens while your system is active.
- Automatic alerts: Want to know what’s occuring at your property when you’re not there? You have the ability to receive automatic alerts right to your smartphone when a device is triggered.
- 24-7 monitoring: You will not only be contacted, your 24-7 monitoring professionals will receive an update as well. Your house will be protected, regardless of whether you’re on site or not.
- Online access and control: Through the easy-to-use ADT Control app located on your smartphone, you can review the current state of your components and control them.
- Home automation integration: Program your home’s smart devices to work together. You might have your lighting switch on or set a camera to record whenever a window or door sensor is triggered. Not only can you have your alarm sound, you’ll have the chance to catch sight of who set off the sensor initially.
- Appealing design: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even there. They utilize an unobtrusive design that complements any decor. You can even get completely recessed sensors that are concealed from view.
- Get the type of connection you want: Select from wired or wireless devices depending on your type of installation. No matter your choice, your home will be better defended.
More versatile than ever before, window and door sensors in Jacksonville are able to be expertly incorporated into your whole home security installation.
Customize Your Own Home Security System In Jacksonville
Would you like to get versatile door and window alarm sensors in Jacksonville that enhance your security and connect directly to your home automation? That is exactly what you will discover when working with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to see what we are able to do for you, dial (904) 297-5779 or fill out the simple form below.