What do you want in a baby monitor in Jacksonville?
In previous generations of parenting, a baby monitor was quite basic. You place a component with a microphone in close proximity to your child’s bed, which sends audio signals to a walkie-talkie-looking receiver. However, baby monitors now have more options. For example, some monitors now offer high-definition video feeds and two-direction communications. You can also connect some monitors to Wi-Fi so you are able to roam wherever you want. The leading baby monitors in Jacksonville are so elaborate that they resemble interior surveillance systems in both capabilities and expense.
Should you replace your baby monitor for an integrated surveillance system?
Knowing that baby monitors and surveillance systems share similar capabilities, you have many people in Jacksonville integrating their baby's room to their home security system. It’s a smart approach -- especially if you have to innovative Vivint systems -- as your baby monitor now has:
● Night vision video: Your monitoring device should include 1080p high-def video, and infrared functionality for reliable low-light performance.
● Two-direction audio: Sometimes, you don't need to go to the nursery to get your child back to sleep. A comforting word may be all you need to keep bundle of joy sleeping.
● Motion sensors: While it’s possible to have your camera function around the clock to carefully watch your newborn, your own alertness may begin to waver. However, when your video surveillance detects unexpected movements, you can configure it to deliver a notification on your phone. This is helpful if your child silently tries to climb over the crib or if your curious cat sneaks into the room.
● Recording capabilities: Most baby monitors do not capture the video. You can now send a brief sample to grandparents to show them what a beautiful sleeping baby you have.
● Watch on your mobile device: As an alternative to having to lug a separate device around, you can view your child from your smart home mobile app. You might even say hello to your young one and babysitter if you’re lucky enough to have a night out.