Helpful Tips For Incorporating Home Security Lighting In Jacksonville
Deterrence is a significant part of your home’s defense, and one of the top ways to deter burglars is by using lights. A well-lit yard not only looks fantastic, it’s also less likely to have burglaries. If you would like to improve your property’s protection, check out these helpful tips for home security lighting in Jacksonville. We have some ideas for outdoor and indoor illumination that can benefit your family.
Add Security And Charm With Landscape Lighting
The right kind of exterior lighting and strategically placed outdoor cameras will go a long way in keeping intruders away from your residence. Try these Jacksonville outdoor lighting recommendations.
- Illuminate your entrances: Your front door and rear entrance are still the most common spots for break-ins. Make sure those entryways are well-illuminated but don’t forget your garage. While powerful motion-activated floodlights are a preferred solution for this spot, it’s not the only option. As an alternative to blinding your neighbors whenever a critter scurries past, you can use less offensive lights that remain on during the night. Make no mistake, intense, motion-activated floodlights may ward off unwanted guests, but having a well-placed light that stays on is more likely to keep them away from your property to begin with.
- Integrate versatile task lights: Those lovely lights along your stone walkway do more than guide you at night. They also allow you to see certain spots of your property you might not otherwise be able to from the inside.
- Add beauty and safety with accents: Not solely for added beauty, accent lights are a great way to brighten spots that may be used as hiding spots. You can put accents in flower beds outside first-story windows, alongside retaining walls, or near trees and hedges. These installations create a stunning effect while enhancing your protection.
- Shine light on your perimeter: A thorough approach to lighting should also consider the borders of your yard. Illuminating your fence, gates, and outer edges of your property can go a long way to dissuade prowlers.
How To Elevate Protection With Interior Lighting in Jacksonville
Home security lighting in Jacksonville incorporates more than merely outdoor illumination. Your indoor lights are important in boosting safety as well. Smart lights that integrate into your home protection package are beneficial for a number of reasons, including the following:
- Scheduling capabilities: Put your lights on a schedule and make it appear like people are inside. This is a great deterrent and a smart plan anytime you’re away.
- Access from wherever you are: If you go on a vacation but forget to put lights on a schedule, you can still turn them on through your useful smartphone app.
- Linking to other security elements: If the motion sensor on your outside camera trips, you might have an inside light automatically illuminate. This capability is another deterrent to trespassers.
Deter Intruders Even More With A Home Defense Package In Jacksonville From Secure24 Alarm Systems
Reinforce your strategically illuminated residence with the finest in home security from Secure24 Alarm Systems. Our advanced home security systems in Jacksonville allow you to automate, access, and control all sorts of smart devices, including your lights. Call (904) 297-5779 today to design a package for your home.