Reinforce Your Jacksonville Home Security Signs With Real Solutions
While home security signs might deter intrusion on occasion, you shouldn’t count on them as your only form of protection. Instead, consider incorporating all or at least some of the following solutions:
● Video surveillance: To be honest, no burglar wants to be recorded by your camera as it might be used against them in legal proceedings. Go with exterior surveillance that covers typical access points such as windows, doors, and garage.
● Window and door sensors: A great number of thieves will enter through your front door, back door, and windows, so you should have those protected by motion and glass break sensors. If an alarm trips, your system will notify you and your 24.7 monitoring professionals.
● Exterior motion-sensor lights: While it’s true that numerous robberies occur in broad daylight when residents are at work, you also need to safeguard against thieves who prefer the cover of darkness. Lights with motion-detection capability installed next to your entry points will immediately illuminate questionable activity and turn away intruders.
● Smart entry locks and video doorbells: Smart locking systems will notify you when anyone tries to engage your entry. A video doorbell adds another layer of security by giving you real-time footage. Both of these solutions can be managed through your mobile security app.
● Smart lighting: A great home automation tool, smart lighting may be programmed for a schedule or activated right from your mobile device. Smart lights will make it appear that you are home and help turn away burglars.