Do Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Jacksonville?
There's a popular perception that placing signage from a home security company next to your primary entry is all that is needed to safeguard your property. Basically, an intruder is supposed to see the small blue octagon and bypass your house. With this in mind, could you simply use a home security sign in Jacksonville and not worry about installing a home security system? Basically, a alarm system isn’t necessary, you just need a home security sign in Jacksonville. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Jacksonville not the actual security system.
While there is merit in displaying signs and decals from prominent residential security experts such as ADT®, it won’t be sufficient to turn away every intruder. Instead, you're better off guarding your home with some actual security measures. It seems like a smarter and safer plan than taking the chance that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Jacksonville.
Reinforce Your Jacksonville Home Security Signs With Real Solutions
While home security signs might deter intrusion on occasion, you shouldn’t count on them as your only form of protection. Instead, consider incorporating all or at least some of the following solutions:
● Video surveillance: To be honest, no burglar wants to be recorded by your camera as it might be used against them in legal proceedings. Go with exterior surveillance that covers typical access points such as windows, doors, and garage.
● Window and door sensors: A great number of thieves will enter through your front door, back door, and windows, so you should have those protected by motion and glass break sensors. If an alarm trips, your system will notify you and your 24.7 monitoring professionals.
● Exterior motion-sensor lights: While it’s true that numerous robberies occur in broad daylight when residents are at work, you also need to safeguard against thieves who prefer the cover of darkness. Lights with motion-detection capability installed next to your entry points will immediately illuminate questionable activity and turn away intruders.
● Smart entry locks and video doorbells: Smart locking systems will notify you when anyone tries to engage your entry. A video doorbell adds another layer of security by giving you real-time footage. Both of these solutions can be managed through your mobile security app.
● Smart lighting: A great home automation tool, smart lighting may be programmed for a schedule or activated right from your mobile device. Smart lights will make it appear that you are home and help turn away burglars.
Get Started On Your Total Home Security Package
Why run the risk that standalone home security signs will deter intrusion in Jacksonville when you are able to install a comprehensive home defense package? Call (904) 297-5779 or complete the form on this page to consult with one of our specialists. You are able to pick from various plans at budget-friendly rates or you may configure your home’s protection to your needs.